Reblog this list and ask your followers to post the numbers for questions they want to know your answers to in your ask/submission box:
1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
4. How do you deal with criticism?
5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
8. Describe your favourite texture.
9. Trigger warning: Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.
11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion?
14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears?
15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?
16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why? And yes- ANYONE can answer this question.
19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?
21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
23. What motivates you in life?
24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?
26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had.
28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
29. What’s something that scares you about the future?
30. List 5 quirky things about yourself.
31. Describe your dream library.
32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned?
33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
34. Do you have any “rules” about food?
35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
38. How do you approach social situations?
39. What is your ideal bed? Why?
40. Post a short excerpt from a fanfiction based on your life.
This should be interesting… hit me with your best shot! I’m bored!
<3 please? *shuffle shuffle shuffle*
I like these.
- Socialism: You have two cows and you give one to your neighbour.
- Communism: You have two cows; the Government takes both and gives you some milk.
- Fascism: You have two cows; the Government takes both and sells you some milk.
- Nazism: You have two cows; the Government takes both and shoots you.
- Bureaucratism: You have two cows; the Government takes both, shoots one, milks the other and throws the milk away...
- Traditional Capitalism: You have two cows. You sell one and buy a bull. You herd multiplies, and the economy grows. You sell them and retire on the income.
- American Corporatism: You have two cows. You sell one, and force the other to produce the milk of four cows. Later, you hire a consultant to analyse why the cow dropped dead.
- French Corporatism: You have two cows. You go on strike because you want three cows.
- Japanese Corporatism: You have two cows. You redesign them so they are one-tenth the size of an ordinary cow and produce twenty times the milk. You then create a clever cow cartoon image called Cowkimon and market them Worldwide.
- Italian Corporatism: You have two cows, but you don't know where they are. You break for lunch.
- Swiss Corporatism: You have 5000 cows. None of which belong to you. You charge others for storing them.
- Chinese Corporatism: You have two cows. You have 300 people milking them. You claim full employment, high bovine productivity, and arrest the newsman who reported the numbers.
- Iraqi Corporatism: Everyone thinks you have lots of cows. You tell them that you have none. No one believes you and they bomb your arse. You still have no cows, but at least now you are part of a Democracy...
- Counter-culturalism: 'Wow, dig it, like there's these two cows, man, grazing in the hemp field. You gotta have some of this milk!'
- Surrealism: You have two giraffes. The government requires you to take harmonica lessons.
- Fatalism: You have two doomed cows...
- West-Country Corporatism: You have two cows. That one on the left is kinda cute.
- Brazilian Corporatism: You have two cows. You pay taxes for six cows. You have to sell one cow in order to pay the taxes. Your remaining cow gets sick and dies while waiting for availability in the public vet hospital.
- Portuguese Corporatism: You have two cows. You don't do anything. You then complain about lack of cattle and blame the government.